Customers in King’s Lynn looking for a rental car or van will find our selection of Rent Direct hire vehicles among the very best in East Anglia.
Where is the Rent Direct King’s Lynn branch?
Based within the EMG Motor Group dealership on Hardwick Narrows Industrial Estate, the Rent Direct King’s Lynn branch is in easy reach of the town and surrounding areas in West Norfolk. Our experienced rental vehicle team are local people, so know all about the local area - handy if you’re visiting us from elsewhere in the UK, or overseas.
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding levels of service, so why not visit our King’s Lynn branch to discuss your vehicle rental needs. As an independent vehicle rental company and not a broker, it goes without saying that we’ll quote the same price in branch as we do online, so you're always guaranteed our best price.
Directions to the King’s Lynn branch
Conveniently located just off the A10 and A47, you’ll find the Rent Direct King’s Lynn branch nestled in amongst retailers on the Hardwick Narrows Industrial Estate. Not far from the popular Hardwick Retail Park, we are in easy reach for customers from King’s Lynn and further afield. The nearest train station in King’s Lynn is two miles away, which is a six minute taxi ride from us.
Places to visit in King’s Lynn
Make the most of your trip to the market town of King’s Lynn with our handy guide of things to do in and around the medieval port…
- Set off to see Sandringham House and Gardens - the Royal Family’s rural retreat
- Keep yourself busy by visiting Norman castle rising just outside of the town - the largest and best-preserved medieval keeps in England
- Take in the wonders of the ’Wash’ - the UK’s most important estuary for wild birds
- Brimmed full of historic buildings, King’s Lynn Minster is well worth a visit
- A trip to Kings Lynn isn’t complete without a walk in West Norfolk’s ‘Fens’