Car and Van Rental Ipswich
Customers in Ipswich looking for a rental car or van will find our selection of Rent Direct hire vehicles among the very best in East Anglia.
Where is the Rent Direct Bury Ipswich branch?
Set between the River Gipping and the River Orwell, the Rent Direct Ipswich branch is in easy reach of the town and surrounding areas in Suffolk. Our experienced rental vehicle team are local people, so know all about the local area - handy if you’re visiting us from elsewhere in the UK, or overseas.
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding levels of service, so why not visit our Ipswich branch to discuss your vehicle rental needs. As an independent vehicle rental company and not a broker, it goes without saying that we’ll quote the same price in branch as we do online, so you're always guaranteed our best price.
Directions to the Ipswich branch
You’ll find our Rent Direct Ipswich branch based in the EMG Motor Group dealership, located just to the west of the town centre, off the A137. Our location offers plenty of parking and is easily accessible by road and public transport - which means that even customers from slightly further afield, such as Burstall, Felixstow, Westerfield, and Wherstead, can visit our branch. If you’re visiting us by train, Ipswich train station is a six minute taxi ride or a 12-minute river walk away.
Places to visit in Ipswich
Make the most of your trip to the interesting town of Ipswich with our handy guide of things to do in the area…
- Savour the views by sailing down the River Orwell on a cruise trip
- Get a taste of the country life with a trip to Jimmy’s Farm and Wildlife Zoo
- Wonder in the magnificent tudor manor mansion in Christchurch Park
- Get involved in the hustle and bustle of by visiting the historic Port of Ipswich and vibrant Ipswich Waterfront
- Don’t miss a trip to Alton Water - Suffolk’s largest reservoir - for stunning views and an activity filled day out