Customers in Cambridge looking for a rental car or van will find our selection of Rent Direct hire vehicles among the very best in East Anglia.
Where is the Rent Direct Cambridge branch?
Based within the EMG Motor Group dealership on Milton Road, the Rent Direct Cambridge branch is in easy reach of the town and surrounding areas in Cambridgeshire. Our experienced rental vehicle team are local people, so know all about the local area - handy if you’re visiting us from elsewhere in the UK, or overseas.
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding levels of service, so why not visit our Cambridge branch to discuss your vehicle rental needs. As an independent vehicle rental company and not a broker, it goes without saying that we’ll quote the same price in branch as we do online, so you're always guaranteed our best price.
Directions to the Cambridge branch
Not far from the A14, you’ll find the Rent Direct Cambridge branch within easy reach - especially for those who work in the nearby science park. We’re easily accessible if you’re travelling from the nearby towns of Ely, Saffron Waldron and Royston. If you’re visiting us by train, Cambridge North train station is a three minute taxi ride, or a 14-minute walk away. Alternatively, the Guided Bus stop is located on the road next to our building.
Places to visit in Cambridge
Make the most of your trip to historic Cambridge with our handy guide of things to do in the town, home to the prestigious University of Cambridge…
- Take in the views in style by going punting on the River Cam
- Feel like royalty in King’s College Chapel, famous for its Christmas broadcasts on the BBC
- Experience the natural wonders at Cambridge University Botanic Garden
- Marvel at the spectacular collections on display at the Fitzwilliam Museum
- A trip to Cambridge isn’t complete without a picture of the Mathematical Bridge