Bury St Edmunds
Customers in Bury St Edmunds looking for a rental car or van will find our selection of Rent Direct hire vehicles among the very best in East Anglia.
Where is the Rent Direct Bury St Edmunds branch?
Based within our head office on Fornham Road, the Rent Direct Bury St Edmunds branch is in easy reach of the town and surrounding areas in Suffolk. Our experienced rental vehicle team are local people, so know all about the local area - handy if you’re visiting us from elsewhere in the UK, or overseas.
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding levels of service, so why not visit our Bury St Edmunds branch to discuss your vehicle rental needs. As an independent vehicle rental company and not a broker, it goes without saying that we’ll quote the same price in branch as we do online, so you're always guaranteed our best price.
Directions to the Bury St Edmunds branch
You simply can’t miss the Rent Direct Bury St Edmunds branch, as our branded vehicles are parked outside of the showroom, which means they can be seen from the road. You’ll find us just before the railway bridge over Fornham Road on the A1101, not far from the Tesco superstore. For convenience, we’re just a three minute walk from Bury St Edmunds train station.
Places to visit in Bury St Edmunds
Make the most of your trip to beautiful Bury St Edmunds with our handy guide of things to do in the historic market town, which boasts an impressive cathedral…
- Step back in time for a history lesson at Anglo Saxon Village
- Wow at the spectacular vaulted ceiling in St Edmundsbury Cathedral
- Breathe in the fresh air at Abbey Gardens and discover the ruins of Abbey St Edmund
- Take a trip to the National Trust’s Ickworth House, park and gardens
- Don’t miss the National Trust’s second Bury St Edmunds treasure - Lavenham Guildhall