Car and Van Rental Huntingdon
Customers in Huntingdon looking for a rental car or van will find our selection of Rent Direct hire vehicles among the very best in East Anglia.
Where is the Rent Direct Huntingdon branch?
Based within the EMG Motor Group dealership on Stukeley Road, the Rent Direct Huntingdon branch is in easy reach of the town and surrounding areas in the Huntingdonshire district of Cambridgeshire. Our experienced rental vehicle team are local people, so know all about the local area - handy if you’re visiting us from elsewhere in the UK, or overseas.
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding levels of service, so why not visit our Huntingdon branch to discuss your vehicle rental needs. As an independent vehicle rental company and not a broker, it goes without saying that we’ll quote the same price in branch as we do online, so you're always guaranteed our best price.
Directions to the Huntingdon branch
Conveniently located just off the A1 and A14, you’ll find the Rent Direct Huntingdon branch just around the corner from Stukeley Meadows Industrial Estate. We are just 1.5 miles from Huntingdon train station, which is a five minute taxi ride from us. This means we are easily accessible for customers from slightly further afield, such as Alconbury, Godmanchester, Hemingford Grey, St Neots and Warboys to name a few.
Places to visit in Huntingdon
Make the most of your trip to Huntingdon with our handy guide of things to do in the market town, made famous by Oliver Cromwell…
- Visit the picturesque Houghton Mill which has been donated to the National Trust
- Paying tribute to the town’s most famous ancestor, take a trip to Cromwell Museum
- Enjoy spectacular scenery at Hinchingbrooke Country Park with its 17-acres of lakes, open meadows and oak woodlands
- A few miles southwest of Huntingdon, explore one of England’s largest reservoirs - Grafham Water
- Discover more about Huntingdon by taking part in the historic town trail